Friday, December 28, 2007

Rum Screwdriver

It's everyone's favorite college drink, the Screwdriver! Featuring rum this time.

I used to drink screwdrivers and smoke a pipe while sitting on my 4th story window ledge as a college freshman, in an effort to cultivate vices. The pipe-smoking and gravity-defying didn't stick, but look where the screwdrivers got me.

It tastes like alcoholic orange juice, what did you expect? At least the booze didn't come from a plastic bottle this time.

Recipe:
1.5 oz light rum (Bacardi Superior)
5 oz OJ

Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled highball glass.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll have to try this before i graduate.

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks really good

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Dean said...

I am not a big fan of Rum unless it's in a shot but this sounds like it would go down smooth

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have written pretty well because this was the only site which explained me clearly about making this particular cocktail.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home