Sunday, March 12, 2006

Apple Pie No. 1

Finally, a drink I can get behind!

In the search for some cherry and apple brandies I finally managed to finally make it to Beltramo's. Now I feel an utter fool. They are maybe a mile from BevMo, but with a vastly better selection and equivalent prices. I shall frequent them exclusively from now on.

Anyway, backtracking a bit again, I am finally able to make Apple Pie No. 1. I am predisposed to like anything served in a cocktail glass, even if it happens to contain grenadine. This one was incredibly tasty, but I mjst admit, as I had it after a number of other drinks my palate was less than reliable. I think I just like Calvados.

Oh yeah, and the foam on the top looks like a scary sideways ghost wearing a hat.

Recipe:
.75 oz Light rum (Bacardi Silver)
1 tsp Apple Brandy (Calvados Morin)
.5 tsp grenadine (Rose's)
1 tsp lemon juice

1 Comments:

Anonymous Judy said...

Nice blog thanks for postinng

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home